With the e-commerce revolution all over the world, brand/product campaign is no longer confined to the traditional mediums such as TV, print, or the out of home media. The unmatched reach of the digital world has paved for the high decibel campaigns that impact brand salience. Therefore, PPC (Pay Per Click) is no more an easy going business. Instead, it has been made accountable through ROI (Return on Investment). In short,PPC management has come up at the top of the agenda.
Why PPC management?
Like the real world, the virtual world too keeps changing. But, the change in the virtual world is fast and it cannot be perceived in many a case. Having said that, we mean unless you have retained a partner for the PPC management, you are bound to lose traffic by 50% according to an estimate. On the flip side, an expert PPC partner comes with a bouquet of services befitting your business needs such as the following.
- Your partner for the PPC continually appraises Adwords and keeps you abreast of the same. At the same time, the partner adapts your Adwords to the changed requirement.
- The service provider keeps adding negative keywords that drive away noncommittal and irrelevant traffic for your business.
- The partner epitomises the use of some of the best performing keywords into separate Adgroups and optimises ads for those Ad Groups.
- The partner assures the best ROI that your money can buy at any point through the effective use of split test ads. It actually reduces cost per click (CPC) with an improved CTR (Click Through Rate).
- Your partner for PPC will also improve the repeat campaign cost by approaching those who weren’t converted earlier.
- The partner also keeps you posted through reports on all the parameters of your business.
- The PPC partner works in favour of the bids optimisation.
Cons of the PPC management:
PPC too is evolving with time. This has brought a drastic change in the Adwords. In other words, unless you are market savvy with the requisite technical expertise, your PPC can simply go out of the context thereby may lose eyeballs. In short, there are no known cons of PPC and it is here to stay for some good reasons.
How to choose your partner for the PPC management?
With the increasing demand for effective PPC and the growth of the internet advertising worldwide (currently pegged at 14% p.a.), the business of managing PPC stands lucrative. This has actually pushed the number of players offering PPC management. We, therefore, offer a quick view list to check before a hiring here.
- Reputation: Check the reputation of a PPC vendor at the first place. This will doubly ensure a hassle free service bespoke to your need.
- Testimonials: Testimonials are the experience of some real customers and always check it before hiring.
Besides, you can also check the rating of a PPC partner on review sites like Yelp and Trustpilot for a firsthand impression on its services.