E-commerce is termed as electronic commerce which is a way of trading of products or services by the help of computer networks like by the use of Internet. The technologies drawn by e-commerce are mobile commerce, electronic fund transfer, internet banking, EDI, supply chain management and many other systems. Recently the modern e-commerce is commonly using World Wide Web for one part of transaction’s life cycle and it can also use e-mail. Some of the businesses can be employed by e-commerce are online shopping which is a website for retail sellers where customers can buy direct from sellers. It also provides online marketing place and business-to-business buying and selling and many more. To settle your e-commerce business you need to get best ecommerce design. Help from experts will gain you in designing best ecommerce website for you.
Tips to help e-commerce design and usability
- Complicated filters:-You know very well that every product contains its own sizes and colors thus standard packing may be as an option too. If in those cases you use simple and clear system of filters, then every customer can enjoy using your website without any complexity. So to learn more of how the filtering options should be added you must visit very famous online electronic stores.
- Keep the search line in sight:- If you have an online shopping website store but search line is hidden or not visible to customers it will create great loss and issue. Customers can find many items from your shown categories but there are some items which they may desire to search their own by typing the desired search name. Thus while designing you should take care that the search line should be present in sight of the customers.
- In stock/ out of stock:- A perfect e-commerce design is also related to in stock/ out of stock feature. If you have any product in your website which a customer will like but adding it cart they find it out of stock they will get disappointed thus by adding this option and by creating a special section for this you can prominently solve this issue. Thus by doing this it will become easier for customers to know about the products stock and if not in stock a “notify me” function will help them to notify the products availability.
- Item photos:- Every e-commerce expert has first aimed on item images as it is very essential for the customers to identify the product. The customers cannot touch the product so if images are not available how can anyone buy the product. Thus while applying product photo check whether the quality of the photo is good or lacking.
- Shopping cart:- Shopping cart plays a very important role in e-commerce website so you should take care to add shopping cart in its suitable place for customers to identify it.Don’t make hard for the customers to think. Add little photos of items which have been added for purchase in the shopping cart to make it more attractive.
E-commerce design holds many benefits rather than just attracting customers like it helps in marketing of your products and service worldwide to gain much profit from your business. E-commerce also holds massive potential for scale and doesn’t cost you much. If you are investing on this then a return of investment will give you more benefits so take care of your e-commerce design.